Bread caramel pudding - Love for easy SWEET !!



Do you have a sweet tooth like me? And do you feel that some of the toughest dishes to prepare are Indian sweets? I feel lucky if I get any Indian sweet right in the first attempt considering the technicalities involved. So I keep on looking for easy sweet recipes where I don't have to care much about the consistency of the sugar syrup or keep on stirring the stuff for hours . So this bread pudding is one such dish where you don't have to worry about any of these things and can be made with readily available ingredients at home. Its such an easy peasy recipe with less effort and high satisfaction and pure heaven.

And more than preparing , I loved clicking it 😉






Okay, this is the last shot! 🙈


Quick Recipe: 


  • Caramelize some sugar and put it to a cake tin and let it sit for sometime.
  • Grind few white bread slices and keep it aside.
  • Boil milk in a pan. 
  • Mix 2 spoons of vanilla flavored custard powder to a small cup of cold milk and add it to the boiling milk to avoid lumps. 
  • Add sugar according to your taste.
  • Add the bread crumbs to the boiling mix little by little and keep stirring. After 10 mins pour the mixture to the cake tin and steam it in medium flame for another 10 mins. Let it cool down and refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving. I like it chilled ðŸ˜Š

Do try this and share your food love with me. 

Happy cooking ðŸ˜Š

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts