Tasty PEANUT BUTTER at Home

Peanut butter is a healthy alternative to the regular butter and also a savior for the vegans. Any nut butter is always healthy if consumed in controlled portions.

I once got peanut butter from a store and really liked the taste. 
Then I just googled if it can be prepared at home and I was amazed to know that it's a damn easy recipe! 
It can be easily prepared at home with minimal ingredients and your no-sugar, preservative free peanut butter is ready in just 5 mins! 
Since my first try, I never bought peanut butter from stores. 


It's a very healthy snack option with a slice of multigrain bread! I sometimes even take a spoon of it if I crave for something sweet.

You can store it for many days and enjoy the same taste each time.



Quick Recipe: 


  • Dry roast some peanuts and let it cool.
  • Peel it off and while it's still warm, grind it in a chutney grinder.
  • Don't grind for too long at a stretch, as the jar gets real hot. Pulse it for a few seconds and continue for a couple of times. 
  • You'll see it turning a little gooey . Add a pinch or two of salt and a spoon of jaggery. You can adjust both according to your taste.
  • Add a spoon of any neutral flavored oil. I used sunflower oil. It gives a little thin consistency to the paste.
  • Blend everything well and you're done!
  • You can add few chunks of peanuts or roasted flax seeds if you like.

Do try making it at home. I bet you will not buy the readymade ones from the store again !!!
Enjoy this Peanut butter with some home baked fresh bread. We will come up with a bread recipe soon 😃. Let us know how it turned out.

Happy cooking 😊

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts